How to Contact Student Parachute
In an emergency
If you’re a Student Parachute member and need immediate help, press the Alert button in CAP Advantage™. To use CAP Advantage ™, you will need:
• a data connection through a mobile or Wi-Fi network
• to activate location settings on your device.
You can also reach us quickly by:
- Calling our Crisis Response Centre on +1 786 646 9481
- Sending an SMS to +61 488 840 893
- Submitting a message via MyPortal
When you contact us
We can help you as quickly as possible if you have these details ready:
- Your Membership number
- Your location if you didn’t activate the Alert button in MyTrac™
- A phone number or email address where we can reach you.
Please complete the form below. Also, check our Frequently Asked Questions for further information about your membership.